Compliments and Complaints
Dovetail and Slate strives for high standards in all that we do and we welcome feedback from anyone who works with us, on all aspects of our work. Such feedback is invaluable to us and helps us evaluate, and, where possible, improve our work.
Our Policy aims to
- Provide individuals with a fair and effective way to comment about our work
- Ensure that everyone knows how to provide feedback and how a complaint will be handled.
- Ensure that complaints are dealt with fairly, sensitively and consistently and within a clear and acceptable timeframe.
- Ensure that compliments and complaints are monitored and used to improve our services.
We will ensure that we:
- Listen carefully to complaints and, where possible, treat complaints as confidential.
- Record, process, store and manage all complaints accurately and in accordance with the GDPR Regulation 2016.
- Investigate the complaint fully, objectively and within the stated timeframe.
- Notify the complainant of the results of the investigation and any right of appeal.
- Inform the complainant of any action that will be implemented as a result of the complaint, where appropriate.