Are you a passionate BTEC Business Lecturer? Looking to join a growing Business department.
A College is currently seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Lecturer to join our Business and professional studies department to deliver teaching and learning across Levels 1-3 BTEC courses. In this exciting role you will be responsible to plan learning programmes for groups of students, guide them through the learning process and undertake assessment on an agreed range of programmes.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Up to £35,500.00
- Working hours: 37 hours – 08:45-17:00 Monday – Friday
- Teacher Pension Scheme, Holidays
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- A Teaching qualification at level 3
- A minimum of a level 3 Business qualification (Preferably a degree)
- Experience teaching in FE on BTEC programmes, although business industry would be ideal
- Previous, relevant FE teaching experience delivering on BTEC courses
- Relevant degree or equivalent industrial or professional qualification
- Maths & English GCSE / Level 2 equivalent
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Fin to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants, and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.