Passionate about working with Children?
This Residential children’s home is dedicated to making a positive difference to these children’s lives and need someone who can confidently take on the responsibilities of running the home sufficiently. You will be working alongside an amazing team of residential staff to ensure that the children in your home have the highest standard of care. This is a national company with homes across the entire UK and are rapidly expanding their services. There has never been a better time to join such an incredible company. This is a particularly large and challenging home to manage therefore the ideal candidate needs to be able to fill beds and have excellent managerial skills and experience.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People work force.
- They must also have at least 3 years experiences within Residential Childcare and working alongside young people.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary is up to £32,000.
- 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays.
- Colleagues have access to hundreds of discounts and benefits through Perkbox.
- Helping children to overcome any difficulties or disadvantages they may face.
- To offer support to children and young people, some of whom may require high levels of supervision and support. They may also require your guidance within education, training and employment.
- You will ensure the welfare and care of each child and also give guidance and support to all residential workers.
- You will be committed to making a difference, this includes being responsible for staff supervision, leading shifts, ensuring placement plans are followed, policies, procedures, risk assessments, rotas and making sure that education is supported.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Isabelle to discuss the role in further details.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.