An excellent education training provider is looking to recruit an Electrical Installation Assessor, to work on a full-time permanent basis, starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and motivated Electrical Installation Assessor, with a true passion for Assessing. The successful candidate will be responsible for on-site assessments with a number of this training providers clients from Birmingham to Milton Keynes. Other places will include Northampton, Coventry and few others across the midlands belt.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Visiting apprentices on site to observe them carrying out the full range of tasks required to demonstrate competence, organising your own visits and communicating with apprentices and their team leaders to finalise arrangements.
Providing induction guidance and ongoing support to learners to ensure they understand how to use our e-portfolio system and have clear instructions about the work they need to submit.
* Reviewing documented evidence submitted by apprentices against awarding body requirements, determining whether to accept it as complete or responding with feedback about changes required.
* Planning your own workload, prioritising assessments according to expected apprenticeship completion dates.
* Maintaining regular contact with all of your allocated learners and recording interactions with apprentices in our e-portfolio system
* Providing one-to-one practical training as required, particularly to assist learners with preparation for the AM2 practical test.
* Participating in standardisation meetings with colleagues to help maintain consistent standards of assessment.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary for this position is £26,000 – £33,000
- Holiday – 22 days + Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Travel expenses
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- An Assessing Qualification
- An NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation
- A minimum level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics
- Minimum 5 Years of Industry experience
- A Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Chris to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.