If you have experience of planning, delivering and assessing apprenticeships in electrical then this may be the job for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team helping to develop the next generation of electricians. Use your knowledge, skills and experience to create a brighter future for engineering/construction.
The position involves assessing & supporting level 2 and 3 Electrical apprentices in the work-place. Updating and developing their portfolios & carrying out on-site performance reviews. Using your report writing skills, you will maintain accurate records of student progress.
Most of the role will take place at employer sites across an agreed geographical region. You will need to be able to build good relationships, manage a caseload of apprentices and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people and organisations.
Have you got what it takes?
You will need to be a confident assessor who can engage with a wide variety of learners and bring the subject matter to life in a creative and engaging way. You will need to hold a relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) and an A1/V1 Assessors Award (or equivalent).
Reasons to be interested in this role!
- Generous local government or teacher pension.
- 22-29 days annual leave + bank holidays and college closure days.
- Access to their gyms, restaurants and salons.
- Staff health & wellbeing and benefits schemes including in-house Occupational Health service.
- Full, part time and flexible working hours available in many roles.
- Parking available at all of their sites.
- Fantastic career development opportunities including funding for teacher training, apprenticeships and various other industry recognised qualifications.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).