Estates Administrator / Coordinator
- Reports to: Manager
- Location: Rotherham area
- Salary: £19.2 k p/a
- Type: Full-time, 37 hours per week.
Dovetail and Slate are recruiting on behalf of a leading education provider based in Rotherham who are looking to interview soon.
This role provides an administrative support service to the Facilities Management / Estates department, which assists its overall efficient and effective operation.
- Update, support and maintain Facilities Management/Estates administration
- processes and records as directed, accurately and timely.
- Be a point of reference and contact for Facilities Management/Estates staff regarding works in progress.
- Be a point of reference and contact for external contractors on site.
- Use the Group Helpdesk system to input jobs and produce reports as required.
- Maintain CAD drawings for all areas of the Group and produce new drawings as required.
- Maintain designated records, inventories and equipment registers actively contributing to COSHH & Risk Assessment updates.
- Contribute to research and provide information as and when required.
- Respond to communications and store/search for data/information to maintain the efficient operation of the team.
- Maintain radio communication links at all times acting on behalf of the Group in response to all emergencies, fire alarms, etc including the evacuation of the buildings and directing emergency services.
- Support colleagues in the delivery of all Group services.
- Formulate Cleaner weekly timesheets for management approval, to include holiday tracking and schedule coordination.
- Coordinate routine stock takes, product reviews and ordering on behalf of the
- Facilities Management/Estates function.
- Support the Estates Manager with coordinating training/CPD requirements for all staff in the department.
- Actively support the Cleaning provision for the Rotherham campus liaising with the Estates Manager and Cleaning Supervisors daily.
- Provide ‘on call’ relief for when managers are unavailable
- Attending and contributing in team meetings.
- Work co-operatively within the team and across the Group in support of the strategic goals.
- Share and develop your skills and knowledge.
- Taking part in the Groups appraisal process.
- Contribute to the Business Improvement Planning Process, suggesting logical reasoned proposals.
- Have active involvement in the department Self-Assessment Process.
- The Facilities Management/Estates team support a variety of tasks including opening and closing buildings, grounds maintenance, porterage, cleaning and furniture removals, across the College’s buildings. As a member of the administration team you
- Contribute towards ensuring the college Facilities Management/Estates function, buildings and general site are safe and kept in good order for all attendees.
- Provide an administrative support service to the Facilities Management / Estates department, which assists its overall efficient and effective operation.
- Relevant experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to listen sensitively to others
- We need individuals who are adaptable, dependable, and flexible understanding the need for the team to be customer focussed in its operation, communication and delivery of service.
- Willingness to consult colleagues and to work as part of a team
If this role is of interest, please send your CV through to James Grace at Dovetail & Slate or call the Bristol office on 01174229420.
Dovetail and Slate Limited (11351060) acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.