An excellent education provider is looking to recruit a Games Designer, to work on a full-time permanent basis, starting ASAP. In Northwest London
Creative media is an industry facing department that provides its learners with the skills and knowledge with which to progress onto a relevant degree at HE level or directly into a rewarding career within the media, journalism or games industry. A dynamic and diverse department of approximately 167 learners across level 2 and 3 courses, we engage directly with employers and universities, providing learners with a substantial enrichment, work experience and progression guidance scheme.
We also work directly with our awarding body University of the Arts to ensure our courses are both subject and industry relevant.
- UAL Level 2 Creative Media – Games Design
- UAL Level 2 Creative Media – Film & TV
- UAL Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma Creative Media Production
- UAL Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma Creative Media Production – Games Design
- UAL Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma Creative Media Production – Journalism
Salary & Benefits
The salary range for this position is
- £28,500 to £40,000
- 37 hours per week
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- An advanced level teaching qualification recognised by the FE sector (e.g DET, PGCE or equivalent**) or willingness and ability to work towards one
- A degree in a relevant subject area
- Experience of teaching Media
- Up-to-date knowledge of the subject area
- Good knowledge of editing systems
- The ability to engage and inspire vocational learners aged 16 -19
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Fin to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.