An established nursery group are looking for new practitioners to develop a partnership between parents, children to achieve the very best care and education for each individual child.
Two of the three Nurseries have been rated outstanding by Ofsted and they are looking to take on five new members of staff.
About the nursery:
The comment from Ofsted report January 2020 said “that Staff provide a warm and stimulating environment that motivates babies and young children to explore from the moment they arrive” they praised the nursery for “having daily outings to the local parks where the children can run around and develop their physical skills”.
Purpose of Post
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
- To give support to other personnel within the setting
- To help implement the daily routine
- Work with children
- Liaise with parent/carers
The ideal Candidate must:
- Be qualified to level 3 in childcare or related subject
- Have a background in childcare or early years environments
(Would be preferred if they had experience with ages 0-4)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Promote a professional image at all times.
- Promote positive relationships in the early years’ setting with children, parents, staff and other professionals.
- 21 days annual holiday
- Great pension scheme
- Opportunities for progression
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).