Primary Supply Teacher – Derby/Derbyshire
£131.86 – £189.54 per day
Dovetail & Slate are looking for experienced primary school teachers for both daily and long term supply in the Derby City & Derbyshire area.
With an increasing presence in the area, Dovetail & Slate is looking to offer flexible working for teachers through temporary supply work. We are seeking teachers across the primary key stages, so whether you’re an expert in Early Years/KS1, like the lovely year 3/4 classes or thrive with KS2 SATS, we’re here to help. Schools that we engage with often require full time, as well as part time cover, so we will look to offer work which best suits your circumstances.
What you need:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or willing to obtain
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Qualified Teacher Status
- UK teaching experience and knowledge of the curriculum
What we can offer:
- £131.86 – 189.54 per day, including holiday pay, dependent on length of contract
- Interview support from a former member of education senior leadership
- Ongoing support and guidance from a dedicated consultant
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).