- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £25,000-£35,000 p/a with commission scheme
- Type: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Dovetail and Slate are recruiting on behalf of a leading education training provider based in Liverpool.
Are you someone who gets on with young people?
We are looking for the right candidate to interact, understand and recruit 19-24-year-olds and get them into the direction of a range of industries such as gas, plumbing, electricity and railway.
- Working with the operations team to plan recruitment activity based on requirements
- Ensure all candidates go through a consistent, engaging and fair process keeping the candidate experience at the forefront of the recruitment and on boarding process.
- Ensure the recruitment toolkit has been implemented and Managers understand fully the vacancy management and approval process.
- Use and embed the brand collateral in all recruitment communications
- Deliver the best recruitment and on boarding experience
- Identifying recruitment skill/knowledge gaps and have action plans in place to address.
- A great communicator with a history of success in their career
- Experience in the education sector is not required but you must be happy to work in it!
- The right candidate will be well versed in probation, recruitment and young people with a basic recruitment understanding
- Pass a DBS check
- Ideally someone with an Information Advice and Guidance qualification
Excellent benefits and rewards package:
- Great working environment
- Paid holiday
- Inclusive employee culture
- Opportunities to develop and progress
- Plus more!
Please note: This role is subject to a 3 month probation period
If this role is of interest, please send your CV through to James Grace at Dovetail & Slate or call the Bristol office on 01174229420.
Dovetail and Slate Limited (11351060) acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.