One of the UK’s leading providers of pre-employment and Apprenticeship training are looking for a fantastic Security (SIA) Tutor, to join their team on a permanent full-time basis, starting ASAP.
This small independent organisation has secured funding and contracts for the delivery of their training programmes across the UK and as a result of this, they are looking to expand their team of SIA / PDE & Customer service Tutors in the North-East and Lancashire areas – willingness to travel is a must.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide effective and inclusive delivery of classroom-based programmes.
- Develop skills and relationships to facilitate positive outcomes.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a high-quality curriculum offer for Learners, including initial assessments, diagnostics, schemes of work, lesson plans and course resources/learning materials.
- Motivate Learners to take an active role and succeed in their chosen learning programme.
- To maintain accurate Learner records and provide information in a timely manner.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary for this position is £26,000 – £32,000
- Holiday – 20 days + Bank Holidays + 2 weeks Christmas Closure
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Training qualification opportunities
- Travel reimbursement at 45p per mile
- Paid overnight accommodation and meal allowance (when applicable)
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- A teaching qualification
- An Assessors Award
- SIA qualification
- First Aid qualification
- Experience of delivering the SIA qualification.
- Experience of delivering Customer Service/PDE (desirable)
- Experience of delivering First Aid.
- A minimum level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics
- Experience of delivering in a classroom environment.
- A driver’s licence, access to a car and willingness to travel to different locations.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Chris to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not applicable to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).