- Undertake an assessment of an apprentice on the Steel Fixer Apprenticeship
- Deliver training both at our training centre and on-site in line with the Steel Fixer Apprenticeship Standard
- Standardise / Develop Training Material
- Support the management and running of the Training Centre at our London Thamesport Depot.
- Hold a valid Level 3 Assessor Qualification – eg A1, TAQA, CAVA
- An understanding of the Level 2 Steel Fixer apprenticeship
- Occupational Competence deemed as having sufficient, verifiable, relevant current industry experience, knowledge, and understanding of the occupational working area at, or above, the level being assessed.
- Full UK Driving License, own transport and flexibility to travel is essential
Ideally, we would like someone with previous experience of E-Portfolios however this is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s looking for career progression. We will offer endless support along with learning and development. We want to bring someone into our team who will truly put learners first and has that strong passion for teaching and learning.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants, and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate Ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).