Dovetail and Slate are working on behalf of an excellent mixed Secondary School based in the Coventry area. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, they are currently seeking a full time Teacher of Art to join the department. The successful candidate will be offered a long term temporary contract to begin August 2020.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status / PGCE
- Proven experience teaching Art to Key Stages 3 & 4.
- The ability to deliver and prepare engaging creative lessons using a wide variety of materials and resources.
- Excellent subject knowledge, professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience teaching KS4/5 Photography also highly desirable.
- Dedicated and reliable character, committed to students progression and welfare.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please don’t hesitate to apply now.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).